Saturday 29 September 2018

M27 - The Dumbbell Nebula



Hi Everyone.
Last night, I finally managed to have a half decent imaging session!
So first light on the new camera, filters... and god knows what else that I've bought since last winter.

As it was my 1st shot, I wanted an easy target and one I thought I could process easy too.
So I chose the M27 Dumbbell.

Hope you like it, its EASILY my best photo yet. :)  (Scroll down for the one I took in 2017, and see the difference!)


Ha, OIII, SII - 170s x 10
Darks x 10
Bias x 236

Flats NONE   (I'll do these later and have another go at stacking!)



2 comments:

  1. Great site Mike!I think your telescope is awesome! I would be playing with it all night long! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to play with your equipment,just thinking about it gets me excited😜

    ReplyDelete